Time for a new adventure
We constantly look to extend our team with the best talents in the IT sector.
If you are interested on working with us, have a look at the open positions below.
We’re currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a Multi-Cloud environment following DevOps principles
At Newesis we operate on the international market, designing and implementing IT Architectures for business-critical systems, partnering with the best companies in the cloud industry.
We are a Cloud Native company, our solutions are built always having in mind the DevOps principles: full automation; constant feedback and improvement loop; strong interdisciplinary cooperation; business driven decisions over a pure technological view. At Newesis we embrace a vendor-agnostic approach. We work with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba, IBM, Akamai and others; using technologies as Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, Redis, Jenkins, Terraform, etc… We constantly look to extend our team with the best talents in the IT sector and we are currently actively looking for a DevOps Engineer.
What will you do as a DevOps Engineer?
- Work closely with the client, technology partners and our team of experts, understanding customer needs to help them in their Cloud adoption journey.
- Identify, propose and implement continuous improvements for managing services (scripts and tools, templates, checklists, reports, etc.) to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Work together with development teams to identify processes and tools for facilitating DevOps practices and Cloud Services adoption.
- Implement and run operational procedures to assure performance and availability of each solution and fast recovery time in case of incidents.
- Have fun learning every day in a highly technical environment, actively cooperating to build the best team of Cloud and DevOps Engineers.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Development Teams.
- Used to Operation and Support.
- Availability for on shift support out of office hours when required by business needs.
- Availability for h24 On Call Support services when required by business needs.
- Availability to travel in and outside Italy.
- Knowledge of components, services and architectures of AWS, Azure, Google or other Cloud vendors.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices.
- Knowledge of CI\CD tools.
- Ability to express yourself in English, both written and spoken.
- Passion and excellence on solving complex software challenges.
- Desire to work in a team focused environment and support other team members with collaborative spirit.
Added value skills:
- Knowledge of IaC (Infrastructure as Code) or GitOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge of Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other orchestration or configuration management tools.
- Knowledge of APM and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and related tools and practices.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS and the most common application middleware and databases.
- Knowledge of Akamai, Cloudflare, Fastly or other CDN services & architectures.
- Competencies and experience on Software Development.
- Knowledge of French, Spanish or German languages.
Submit your application
If you like to work with the latest technologies (public and hybrid Cloud, DevOps, Serverless Architectures, CI\CD Automation, etc…) and if you love dealing with customers and partners always seeking for excellence, you could be the person we are searching.
Please use the form below to upload your CV in PDF, Word or OpenOffice format and to send us a message with your contact details and we’ll contact you back.